Last chance for submissions to the new category “Fashion Photography”!
“Fashion Photography” is a new category for the Felix Schoeller Photo Award 2019. The jury is eagerly awaiting dynamic new perspectives and photographic approaches to the theme. We have already received entries from over 100 countries. We are sure that we will see enormous cultural diversity in terms of interpretation and implementation. Further information, including technical data, can be found in the participation conditions.
Professional fashion photographers now have until the 31st May 2019 to submit their work. If you still need further convincing to participate, we’ve listed the reasons right here:
Great reasons to enter
- Photographic rights are strictly observed. Copyright will be noted in every press release and publication.
- The jury is free and independent.
- The jury knows neither the names of the participants nor the origin of the pieces while judging.
- The Felix Schoeller Photo Award is exclusively for professionals.
- The shortlist, winners and nominees will be published on the website.
- The winners and nominees will be presented to the public in a high-quality exhibition lasting several weeks at a museum in Osnabrück.
- Worldwide exposure: information on the winners and nominees will be sent to international photographic trade journals and fashion magazines via press releases.
- Winning works will be prominently featured and advertised on the Facebook page.
- Top-class environment: entrants come from over 100 countries and are often prize winners in international or national competitions.
- Winning awards: The awards ceremony will take place in a premium environment with a select audience.
- The Felix Schoeller Photo Award has one of the highest prize money totals amongst competitions in German-speaking countries.
- Submission is free of charge.